Job for Mid-level Accountant at Credpal Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mid-level Accountant
- We are looking to hire a Mid-level Accountant with an analytical mind and fantastic organizational skills. Junior Accountants are expected to be detail oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
- Processing payroll for the employees.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Prepare income tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Complete end of month close procedures.
- First degree in Accounting or any related course.
- Must have completed NYSC
- 1 year experience required
- General Math and Accounting Skills
- Deadline oriented
- Must be a team player
- Good reporting skills
- Attention to detail, confidentiality and objectivity.
- Should have an ICAN certificate or have one in view (added advantage)
- Basic knowledge of Accounting software.
Deadline: 5th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.comUsing the Job title as the subject of the mail.