Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Acquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projectionist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Projectionists are responsible for supporting the Technical Manager with the effective management of the Technical operation within the Projection department.
- To support the Technical Manager in ensuring that targets and standards are met or exceeded.
- They will contribute to quality of service given to our Guests by the delivery of a high standard of presentation through highly trained and skilled Technicians.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilitie
- To champion, implement and sustain Technical and Operations Standards, Company Policies and Procedures and initiatives, ensuring that these are communicated effectively to all employees within the Technical environment.
- To review information/reports to seek opportunities for preventing loss, ensure the security of assets, Guests and employees at all times. Ensuring that equipment and processes are used effectively and procedures followed consistently.
- To inform and communicate effectively with the Technical Team and provide feedback to the Technical Manager & Management Team on Technical performance.
- To assist the Technical Manager in the maintenance of, operation and care of all critical and non-critical lighting.
- To assist the Technical Manager in the selection, recruitment and induction of new projection employees.
- To deliver quality Presentation of all screen activity, through both Sound and Projection by ensuring that all relevant processes are followed to the required standard, exceeding guest expectations.
- To deliver minimum show loss by ensuring that all relevant maintenance processes are followed to the required standard on all departmental Sound & Projection equipment.
- To assist the Technical Manager in maximising the performance of all Technical employees by leading, developing teamwork and through effective training & performance management.
- To maintain the safety of Guests and employees by complying with Odeon Standards, Health & Safety and Environment legislation relevant to their department and meeting all other statutory requirements.
Qualification and Experience
- The right candidate must have a minimum of OND from a recognized institution.
- IT skills
- Excellent customer skill.
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Projectionist :Port-Harcourt” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 25th May, 2019.