Cornerstone Insurance Plc, is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions. Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance PLC was adjudged as the ‘Best use of IT in insurance Service 2013’ by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year 2015 to name a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Processing Officer
- Underwriting responsibilities as assigned by the Team lead e.g. opening file for new customers, key in details of customers into p10 application, rolling out policy documents and other relevant documents for approval by head of retail etc
- Generation of renewal notices on monthly basis as instructed by the head of Unit represented. Must be generated seven weeks before due date and same must be sent out through CSU six weeks before due date. Relevant confirmations must be carried out before this exercise e.g. premium payment confirmation, profitability of the account i.e. loss ratio.
- Renewal of accounts as at when due. This must be based on instructions received from customers with evidence of payments
- Supplying of relevant documents to Finance for issuance of payment receipts
- Appointment of trackers to track insured vehicles
- Processing of payments for trackers and reconciliation of accounts
- Renewals of trackers for maintenance of tracked vehicles
- Any other assignment as the need arises
- Basic experience – Products knowledge and customer relationship plus good communication skills
- Learning on the job. Ability to grasp things easily and align to the system
- Special training by the department as well as the company
- B.Sc, HND in Insurance or other related Social Sciences background.
- 2-4 Years Experience as an Underwriter/retail processing officer in an Insurance company.
Deadline: Thursday, 9th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.