Job for Security Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Ekt Security Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
- Assist to coordinate the activities of the Security Coordination Room (SCR).
- Plan, deploy and monitor the Intervention Team in line with the need.
- Monitor security situation in Lagos and the South West and report accordingly.
- Advise on Intervention/Patrol deployment and operations
- Producing Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual reports of the Security Department and maintain DW Security database
- Liaison with the Facility Protection Coordinator (FPC) for all offices and residences.
- IST Correspondent responsible for liaison with Telecoms and IT department for all related needs.
- Functioning as a member of the Emergency Management Team
- Any other Service as may be assigned from time to time
- Proper operational response of the SCR.
- Security Department Routine Reports
- IST resources management for DW Security
- Operability of Bulk SMS System, Access Control and CCTV System and Vehicle tracking system among others
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 years-55 years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: B.Sc in Sciences, Social Sciences or Humanities
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years experience
- Other experience: Preferable a retired Military or police officer with 5-10 years experience.
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Deadline: 13th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online