Job for Senior Finance Executive at 3Line Card Management Limited
3Line Card Management Limited commenced business with the primary aim of using technology to make financial services easily accessible to the financially excluded. We believe this is a basic human right, and 3Line is our platform for achieving this purpose. We do this by being a one stop shop for electronic payments service. Our infrastructure processes transactions across multiple electronic channels. We focus on four key areas: Card scheme (FreedomCard), Transaction Switching & Processing, Agent & Branchless banking and bespoke electronic payment application development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Executive
- We are looking for a reliable Senior Finance Executive that will analyze and monitor every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as ICAN/ACA or similar is required.
Deadline: 31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.