Libran Grains International Limited is a regional leader and dominant company in the distribution of grains and pulses in Nigeria. By ensuring the strict compliance with processing procedures, we have been able to delight our clients in sourcing and delivering the best quality maize, soya bean, cashew nuts, barley, sorghum, rye, flaxseed, chickpeas and other grains and pulses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Commercial Manager
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Slot: 2 Openings
- We urgently require 2 Senior Commercial Marketing Managers to further consolidate our leadership coverage in the business of grain and pulse distribution.
- The Business Development Executives will be saddled with the responsibility of driving the commercialization and nationwide marketing plan for assigned targeted focus crop group (Grains & Pulses, Processing crops and others) consistent with the mid- long term business plans of Fort Grain Agribusiness as well as from a clear understanding of markets(consumer) unmet needs and dynamics.
- The Senior Commercial Manager for grain must have minimum of ten years working experience in the grain distribution business and must have strong business network to drive the marketing and commercialization plan for the targeted crop groups (maize, soya bean, cashew nuts, sorghum and other grains and pulses).
- He must be able to constructively and productively challenge the status quo and come up with a plan that will deliver on financial parameters for new businesses in line with company’s strategic business direction.
- Will undertake a review of targeted crop value chain adopting agreed methodology to identify unmet customer needs that value can be created and captured profitably sustainably
- Prepare comprehensive, realistic action plans based on agreed project methodology for implementation within agreed expectations, timelines and budget and regular reporting/review on progress
- Will be responsible for managing the assigned crop agribusiness budget, its prudent deployment and ensure that project objectives are achieved.
- Will work and advise on effective strategies in determining consumer research objectives, initiating market research and integrating research findings to product plans.
- Work with collaborators to enhance value creation and capture within and outside assigned focus crops.
- Will provide support / assistance (mentoring) to assigned unit staffs working with him/her and other staffs of business development or collaborators,
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a Senior Marketing or Commercial Manager in profitable Grain Marketing.
- Degree in Agriculture or similar field with additional background in finance, management is a pre-requisite.
- Basic Agronomic knowledge and farming practices of targeted crop (Practical knowledge a pre-requlsite from production and processing aspect)
- Relevant working experience occupying similar responsibility.
- The salary package is highly attractive, highly competitive and highly negotiable to encourage the successful candidate to work to the best of his ability.
- There is Quarterly Bonus for achieving set targets
- There is additional Annual Bonus in addition to the quarterly bonus
- All expenses paid overseas holiday once in a year.
- Dedicated official and fully serviced vehicle for ease of movement.
Deadline: 12th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Libransparks@hotmail.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.