Job Vacancies at Princess Shekinah International School, 7th May, 2019
Princess Shekinah International School is a full boarding Christian Co-educational Secondary School located at Kml, lhiagwa Nkaramochi Road, Owerri West, Imo State. We offer both the Nigerian and UK Cambridge curricular. Our vision is to be a world class international school inspiring students to be problem solvers. Due to rapid expansion and growth, we are seeking to employ suitably qualified internationally minded candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Teacher
We are looking for suitably qualified teachers to teach the following subject below:
- English Language
- Christian Religious Education
- Physical and Health Education
- Business Studies
- Basic Technology
- Basic Science
- Phonetics/Ettiquete Coach
- Teaching (Subject)
- A Degree in Education (B.Ed/PGDE/ PDE/M.Ed)
- TRCN Certification compulsory and Cambridge Certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience in a standard international secondary school.
- Efficiency in the use of smartboard and 21st century teaching technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skill.
Job Title: School Bursar
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Accounting
- ACA/ICAN Certified
- Minimum of 5 years working experience preferably in an international school.
- Proficiency in the use of accounting software and packages.
Job Title: Swimming Coach/Life Guard
- Degree in Physical and Health Education or related discipline
- International Standard Certification in Swimming and Life guarding
- Minimum of 10 years experience in coaching swimming in schools.
We offer attractive remuneration packages with good accommodation and/relocation plans.
Deadline: 21st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their Resume and Application to ‘The School Administrator’ by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org