Job Vacancies for LIVE- IN House – Help/Nanny at Avant Halogen
Avant Halogen – We have the competence to diagnose, manage and strategically solve our clients’ business challenges in a way that fundamentally creates and add value to their businesses.
At Avant Halogen we believe that managing employer’s risks are very critical and fundamental to the growth of any organization. Creating a fine balance between treating employees fairly & ethically, and ensuring comprehensive data security will help organizations achieve a step-change in their security.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LIVE- IN House – Help/Nanny
We need the service of experienced nannies to work for homes in Lagos, there is accommodation and feeding, applicant must be very decent and be between 18 to 35years.
- Off days available
- In most occasions nannies will also do the house chores:
- Children Aged 0 – 12 / Child care (feeding, siesta, preparing bottles and clean up)
- Bathing and dressing children
- Helping children with general hygiene
- Cooking children’s meals
- Washing children’s plates
- Washing and ironing children’s clothes
- Making children’s beds
- Tidying children’s rooms and bathrooms
- Organizing and cleaning children’s play area
- Helping children with homework
- Caring for Children
- Making beds
- Washing beds, linens and clothes
- Preparing family dishes
- Grocery shopping
- Running errands
- Organizing closets & kitchen cabinets
- Watering indoor plants
- Feeding pets, walking dogs
- Take care of all things about the children.
- Do some house chores
Education and Experience
- SSCE Qualification
- 2 years in Childcare & Babysitting
- Can speak good English.
- Have a minimum of 2-year experience
- Have 2 Credible Guarantors
Deadline: 28th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Live-In Househelp/Nanny” as the subject to the mail,
Drop their CV at the gate house at:
Halogen Security Academy,
No.9 Cappa Avenue Palmgroove Estate,
For more info, please call: Bukola on 0905896579