Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a leading Retail Lifestyle company in Nigeria. Due to expansion they are in need of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative is an added advantage
- Maximum age of 27 years
- Minimum qualification of an SSCE
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Applicants should reside in Lekki and environs.
Deadline: 29th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.