Job Vacancy for B2B Sales Executive in an Energy Company
Workforce Group – Our client is a leading data driven sustainable Energy company in Nigeria. They are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: B2B Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- As a B2B Sales Executive, you will become an integral part of our high performing and motivated Sales team.
- You will be primarily accountable for creating sales plans that capitalizes on market/industry opportunity and aggressively hunt new business client in your territory to drive results and grow your wallet.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to prospective business customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential prospects to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to business leads through cold calling.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Keep abreast of best practices, new promotional trends.
- Ability to re-orient the ‘pitch’ when losing customer engagement.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Client Relationship Management & strengthening business in the existing accounts.
- Will be accountable for monthly volume & value targets.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of B2B/B2C Sales & Marketing experience.
- Experience selling to the banking industry is an advantage
- Have a hunter mentality, ready to aggressively drive sales with both existing and new clients
- Have demonstrated sales and marketing capabilities emphasizing consultative, solutions-based networking and sales
- Must be able to lead in a fast-paced and competitive industry
- Demonstrable track record of high performance in a sales environment
- Strong customer focus and high level of customer service ethics.
Deadline: 24th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of mail.