Job Vacancy for Expansion Sales Executive at Workforce Group
Workforce Group – Our client, a top player in the FMCG industry, is urgently in need of Expansion Sales Executive who can handle all issues of new location, capture of existing stores, lettings renewals and cooperate with the sales department to ensure profitability of the new stores, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Expansion Sales Executive
Report to: Expansion Supervisor
- To incorporate outlets to the 234 Stores platform whose levels of productivity, volume, investment and expenses enable them to obtain a profitability that ensures their continued existence.
- Also, to ensure execution of the 234 Store expansion plan beginning with maintaining the validity of the lease contracts belonging to the core business, locating outlets to establish new businesses and negotiating with land, license or open market business owners and acquisitions.
- Achieve the goals set out in the assigned expansion plan, while optimizing the use of company resources. Prepare business case for all expansion businesses.
- Ensure that all selected outlets meet defined location characteristics
- Ensure that Economic assessments are within established parameters
- Integrate business case to the business file
- Leasing renewals and Negotiations
- Negotiate leases
- Estimate the refurbishment value and use the investment in the outlet as advantage during negotiations.
- Ensure that the leasing policy is respected.
- Integrate contract to the business file.
Coordination with different areas:
- Ensure proper coordination and handling of all contracts accordingly
- Coordinate the business’ refurbishment and equipment with the Building and Maintenance Department.
- Coordinate the date of business opening with the HR, Sales and Purchasing Teams.
- Comply with the lease renegotiation plan for the core businesses.
- Execute the business closure plan if necessary
- Comply with the expansion processes and protocols.
- Follow-up on developments in the expansion, maintenance and contract renegotiation plans (update expansion plumbing).
- B.Sc or HND in any relevant discipline (Must have done NYSC)
- 3-4 years of experience in Retail Sales
- Good Negotiation & Relationship Management Skills
Basic pay: N90,000 – N110,000/month plus commission and other benefits.
Deadline: 30th June, 2019.
Friday 31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online