China International Telecommunication Construction Corporation (CITCC) – Restructured from former China Communication Construction General Corporation, China International Telecommunication Construction Corporation (hereinafter referred to as CITCC) is an internationalized large professional comprehensive communication construction group enterprise affiliated to China Communications Services Corporation Limited under China Telecom in China’s communication construction field, with strong construction capacity, high scientific and technological content and the highest nationally certified qualification for a construction enterprise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fiber Optic Technician
The applicant must be able to:
- Patrol assigned routes in accordance with the company’s requirement
- Carry out preventive maintenance
- Avoid downtime /fiber cut 100%
- Use OTDR, Light source and power meter and splicing machine
- Carry out fiber test and splicing/Termination
- Give a daily report of route situation
- Ensure maintenance equipment are in good shape
- Available for quick fiber restoration in an event of failure
- Candidate must possess a minimum of ND in Engineering or any other related course.
- Kindly note that an applicant with HND/B. Tech in Engineering or a related discipline without the requisite technical, onsite experience would not be contacted.
- All assessment will take place at our Lagos office, therefore, applicants who can not go to Lagos for interviews should not apply, however, candidates might be posted to project locations outside Lagos.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Must have at least one year experience in FOC Maintenance
- Must be experienced and familiar with FOC civil work
- Must be familiar with Email and Microsoft office software
- Good team cooperation and professional spirit
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The nature of the work requires the applicant to be physically strong, healthy and agile.
Deadline: 31st May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.