Job Vacancy for General Manager in a Waste Management Firm
Kimberly Ryan: Our client is a well-established waste management firm trading in hazardous waste and industrial cleaning for both Oil & Gas and non Oil & Gas clients in Nigeria and East Africa is looking to fill in the position of ;
Job Title: General Manager (Operations)
– Create operational strategies to clearly articulate the values of the company that can differentiate the company by efficiency.
– Research and remain up-to-date on industry standards and competitor.
– Exceed productivity projections, manage projects with high profitability and build network for opportunities Plan, direct and coordinate the Waste Management; Support Services; Maintenance; and Industrial Cleaning Managers toward the accomplishment of business objectives
– Deliver technical presentations to key stakeholders Qualifications
– Degree in Engineering, and Project Management qualification/skill will be an advantage.
– 10+ years in Waste Management with 3+ years in a management role. Previous experience on the Oil & Gas sector is a strong asset
– Comprehensive understanding of Waste management processes, project management, procurement, regulations, safety.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com