Landlagos – We are a real estate company with a mission to control and reverse the unfair and unrealistic inflation of property pricing that makes the average Nigerian unable to own their own. Our goal is to provide affordable real estate assets to the average working Nigerian, allowing for weekly and monthly payments in other to help our clients realize their goals of owning their own.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- The QS will be responsible in Conducting Feasibility Studies to estimate materials, time and labor cost while Preparing, Negotiating and analyzing cost for tenders and contracts with artisans and laborers
- Working in synergies with the the Built environmentalist team (Architect, Engineers, and Builders) within the organisation to provide proper coordination
- Calculate and Manage cost relating to projects, by creating initial estimates to finalizing complete budget requirements, Controlling of cost and providing cost benefit analysis while working of a Risk analysis evaluation with the team
- Drawing up contracts with vendors, product sellers. Estimate quantity and costs of materials, the QS will prepare contracts and documents
- Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials, Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs, Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets, Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
- Hire and document contractors and subcontractors, Act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers, Keep track of construction materials and inventory.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong portfolio equally showcasing pas projects worked on with timelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or equivalent in QS field
- At least 2-4 years working years of experience at a Real estate, construction company, engineering firm or a development firm
- Vibrant, Fast and Productive with result oriented mindset
- Quick and fast solution thinker; ability to craft solutions to mechanical problems easily.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, design and construction simultaneously.
- Technical writing and reporting skills. With ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
- Excellent follow through, ability to pay attention to details and organisational skills.
- High level of professionalism and multitasking.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Current on industry standards and best practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online