Latest Career Opportunities at the Citizen Network of Nigeria, May, 2019
The Citizen Network of Nigeria is a youth lead civic-tech organization dedicated to enhancing Nigeria’s democratic experience by promoting Good Governance and Quality Leadership at all levels of government. At the CNN, we envision an empowered citizenry with relevant tools, knowledge and institutional support for entrenching good governance and quality leadership in Nigeria as a means of inspiring national transformation and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer/Secretary
- The CNN seeks a highly motivated administrative officer/Secretary to join our team. As administrative officer, you’ll interface with all staffs and the public providing administrative support, managing inquiries and overseeing the business of the CNN.
- The administrative officer is also responsible for managing the office, keeping official records and documentations.
- The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of office management with the ability to facilitate the smooth running of administrative activities.
- Manage office activities and keep official records.
- Manage theorganization’s filing system for effective documentation.
- Manage official correspondences including emails, letters, memos, etc, and respond to them professionally.
- Prepare regular reports on office activities, expense and office budget.
- Manage in-house and external events
- Support office staffs and executives with general administrative support including accounting and book keeping.
- Previous experience as administrative officer
- Strong knowledge of office procedures
- Strong organizing and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to details.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and other administrative programs.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- BSc in any related field.
- Applicants must be residing in Ibadan.
Job Title: Social Media Manager/Content Developer
- The CNN seeks a talented and highly motivated social media manager and content developer who can enhance our brand awareness, build strong online communities through our various social media platforms while producing engaging content both for the social media and the CNN Learn Project.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and administering social media content (both textual and digital content) and engage users constructively while collecting and reviewing social media data to develop more effective and coherent campaigns.
A successful candidate will be expected to perform the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement social media strategy and campaigns in line with CNN’s objectives.
- Monitor and analyze social media engagement data, web traffic metrics, and SEO performance.
- Perform research on current benchmark and practices as well as on audience preferences.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency across all social media engagements.
- Develop monthly reports on the CNN’s social media performance, observed trends, and new strategies for improving performance.
- Research and Create course content for the CNN Learn Project
- Manage communication and interactions with online followers, respond to inquiries and monitor reviews.
- Requisite experience as social media manager
- Hands on experience in Content Management Systems
- Excellent copy writing and creative writing skills.
- Requisite knowledge and basic competence in digital marketing.
- Ability to deliver creative textual and digital contents.
- Basic knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and web analytics such as Google Analytics.
- Ability to produce and manage course contents
- Strong problem solving skills and strong research ability.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Familiarity with image manipulation software will be an advantage.
- Candidate should posses BSc in any relevant field.
- Candidates must also be residing in Ibadan.
Deadline: 1st June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter detailing why they are ideal for the role, along with current CV and Passport to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.