Infed Nigeria Limited – We grow and maximise leadership potential and use it to champion change in their communities, Through our life changing programs, young people are helped to identify and maximise their potential. they are supported to awaken the potential that lies within them, discover their uniqueness and special abilities that make them stand out and help them gain confidence in being who God made them to be, thus enabling them to be the change they want to see i their communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant
- Applicant must be experienced in offering advice and expertise to organizations to help them improve their performance in terms of operations, profitability and management, structure and strategy.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years cognate experience in related field.
- Applicant must be able to liaise with existing company’s agent and prepare grounds for travelling/documentation on time for the Boss.
- Applicant must possess absolute integrity while dealing with expertraite and monetary issues.
- Relevant BSc degree or HND is preferred.
Deadline: 28th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: email@example.com