The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- The core duties of the Dispatch Rider will be to deliver and pick up deliverables within the Lagos metropolis.
- The Key of objective of the Dispatch Rider position is: Timely delivery of packages to customers
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Report to the on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Ensure motorcycle is roadworthy and abide by the required HSE rules for riding motorcycle
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign waybill or other documents upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Ensure correct product are dispatched promptly using the motorcycle
- Effective use of real-time App
- Ensure daily reconciliation of previous stock issued with sales supervisor
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Facilitates the ticketing and approval of load orders as well as dispatch approval
- Must possess Rider’s permit and other necessary license/documents
- Minimum of OND
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a dispatch rider
- Must reside in Lagos
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal skill
- Must be able to read and write
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
Deadline: Sunday; May 26th, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Dispatch rider’ as the subject of the mail
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.