Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Sales Representative
Job ref.: 19000KW5
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Oracle Africa is looking for a an energetic and dynamic sales person with experience in Hardware / Systems Solutions Sales to join its Systems line of business to sell the heart of the Systems portfolio as well as the Oracle’s engineered pre-integrated solutions in West Africa.
- Our Sales Representative will be responsible for selling Oracle’s systems portfolio to both existing as well as new Oracle customers. Primary responsibilities will include: prospecting, business development, developing proposals, forecasting, negotiating, customer presentations, building reference accounts, and other sales and account management activities. A key requirement for success is the ability to work in a cross-functional environment and represent the business throughout all levels internally and in to the market.
- Achieve sales goals.
- Build and execute the sales strategy to develop and manage sales pipelines and revenue.
- Provide end-to-end sales experience and subject matter expertise.
- Develop, recommend and implement a comprehensive Systems sales plan for the sales territory or industry in agreement with sales management.
- Provide forecast and pipeline information.
- Build strong relationships with customers and partners.
- Organize and lead customer appointments, qualify opportunities, manage proposals and formal customer presentations.
- Develop new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts within large accounts (public sector and finance customers) market in Nigeria
- The main responsibility will be the Systems Portfolio, including servers, storage, virtualization and engineered systems as well as drive cloud enabled solutions sales.
- You will also act as an evangelist and will be responsible for being the face of Oracle in front of a client, be able to orchestrate other areas of the Portfolio to propose the most complete solution offer to your customers.
- Participate in account planning.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer to customers and channel partners.
- Developing and maintaining a strategy and product sales plans to address the designated industry sector or territory.
- Generating and following up on leads and qualifying and prioritizing opportunities
- Marshalling internal and partner resources to conduct campaigns/ sales cycles
- Identifying and working with the appropriate people in Oracle and the Customer
- Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with the appropriate staff
- +5 years of experience in a sales role with proven track record of success in a sales driven organisation, ideally selling IT/Technology related products/services.
- A good understanding of Systems industry practices, dynamics, and market trends will be appreciated including cloud computing transformation
- Bachelors Degree or higher.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills in English.
- Demonstrable skills in communication.
- Experience developing and driving business opportunities at the highest level
- Energy, passion, enthusiasm, commitment & flexibility
- Ambition to develop your career at Oracle
- Knowledge of Nigeria public sector and financial services markets is highly desired!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).