Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client operates in the financial sector as an intervention to widen and deepen financial access points and services for the purpose of increasing financial inclusion. The company is now seeking to recruit an outstanding personality to assist the CEO in implementing the goals of the organisation, to fill the position below:
How to Apply
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the CEO, helping him to manage and prioritise his time.
- You will manage and maintain his diary and email account, filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- In addition, you will ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 5 years’ requisite experience.
- Experience in the financial sector will be an added advantage.
- You must be organised and able to take charge.
- You must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You must be able to use a lot of initiative. Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages is essential.
Deadline: 30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org