Vincintoire Limited – Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry urgently requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer
- Trains medical personnel on device purpose and proper, effective usage
- Install, maintain and service biomedical equipment as necessary
- Ensure all biomedical equipment is safe and effective and take action to change and improve it if necessary
- Develop and technically support Life Technologies business line
- Develop budgets, estimate labour, material and costs of services for Life-Tech instruments line
- Direct and co-ordinate the installation, configuration, qualification (IQOQ), testing and commissioning of all Life-Tech instruments.
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Masters in Electrical/Electronics Engineering is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in the biomedical field.
- The ideal candidate should be organized, focused and detailed oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Deadline: 10th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.