Latest Job Vacancies in an E-commerce Sector, 22nd May, 2019
MasterMindsHRSG Consulting – Our client in the E-commerce sector urgently requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Operations Officer
- Capturing and structuring of data to create product content for E-commerce website.
- Upload of data to the E-commerce website.
- Assist the Operations manager on all assigned duties.
- 1-2 years working experience in similar role.
- Must be fluent in English (written/spoken).
- Basic computing skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (knowledge of other software will be an added advantage).
- Self motivated and willing to work as part of a team.
Job Title: E-commerce Operations Manager
- To oversee the company’s online sales.
- Responsible for the image of the company and generating sales through the internet.
- To oversee a team of web and software developers who contribute to the look and systems of the website
- Oversee a team of designers and marketers.
- Responsible for all online activities.
- Develop affiliate marketing programs.
- Create and maintain an online business plan.
- Keep current knowledge of online trends.
- Provide analytic reports of online sale
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC,CMS, Social Media, Email marketing.
- Not less then 2 years working experience preferably in the E-commerce sector.
- Experience managing a team of people.
- Ability to critique and advise E-Commerce team.
- Digital marketing experience and keen interest.
Job Title: Team Lead
- Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal.
- Provide any training that team members need.
- Communicate clear instructions to team members.
- Listen to team members’ feedback.
- Monitor team members’ participation to ensure the training they are being provided is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day business operations.
- 2-3 years working experience in similar role.
- HND or B.Sc in any Social Sciences.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Result oriented and pragmatic.
Deadline: 29th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail