Latest Job Vacancies in an Investment Group, 6th May, 2019
Workarena – Our client, an Investment Group with diversified business conglomerates in Nigeria with a reputation for excellent business practices and products is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager, SBU
- Good University Degree with minimum of 5 years proven experience (At least 2 at supervisor level)
- Relevant Postgraduate Degree / MBA or Professional Qualification (Added advantage)
- Demonstrable business consulting acumen and maturity in discussing, solving and presenting complex business issues
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop presentations supported by logical reasoning and structuring
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new teams and projects
- Ability to work well under pressure in time-sensitive situations
- High level of attention to detail and professional rigor regarding work deliverables
- Comfortable in a high-demand work environment and responsive to rapid changes
- Organized, deliberate and dependable in delivery of assignments
- Highly proficient in data analysis using Excel, and visual communication using PowerPoint.
- Proven expertise in strategic planning and execution
- Demonstrable knowledge of the strategy development process
- Great imagination and ability to think outside the box
- Excellent research and presentational skills * Demonstrable knowledge of the Group’s core sectors
- Creative instinct and ability to think laterally about new business planning
- Experienced strategist with proven delivery of strategic work
- Collaborative and adaptive to working with all Strategic Business Units (SBUs) within the Group.
Job Title: Head, Internal Control and Audit
- B.Sc / MSc Degree in Accounting.
- ACA, ACCA.
- Minimum 10 Years working experience in a financial and non-financial institution. ( Experience in financial institution will be an added advantage)
- Professional System certification will be an added advantage.
- Must understand internal audit and control.
- Must understand how to design technical architecture.
- Knowledge of integrating systems.
- Must understand how to manage projects, Planning, Priotizing and administering work.
- Communicating and Listening; gathering information.
- Focusing on result.
- Thinking Strategically.
- Being Adaptable
Deadline: 10th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject “Head, Internal Control and Audit”