ASA Advanced Tech Limited is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services. Our expertise in the field of Special Protection, Consulting & Instructing, was set up to meet the demand for professional security knowledge and capabilities, for the Industrial, private and government sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (CCTV Sales)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing market research and Identifying potential customers.
- Ability to approach potential customers, through cold calling, arrange meetings with the objective to present the company and its services.
- Working with the company sales policy to achieve sales targets.
- Developing and performing effective and professional presentation and sales of the company security products to targeted potential customers
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to increase both the company and its product’s awareness.
- Negotiating price, costs and necessary specification with clients and colleagues.
- Record keeping of sales progress and information.
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Key Account Management- ensuring timely renewals and excellent relationship management
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities, profit and service improvements.
- Giving future (anticipated) buying trends back to the managers.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Proven sales experience preferably in the sales of CCTV, panic buttons and other security products.
- Track record of over-achieving quota and B2B/outside sales experience.
- Strong communication, good presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and product management.
- Self-motivation and personal drive.
- B.A. /B.Sc. degree or equivalent in Marketing, Social Sciences and other related discipline.
- Proven, verifiable sales track record in security background and FMCG background.
- Graduate in Marketing, Social Sciences other related discipline.
- Professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Good English speaking skills, verbal and written.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales role PREFERABLY in the Security industry.
- Extrovert personality
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications, enhanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines in a hectic sales environment.
Job Title: Expatriate Driver
Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive and maintain assigned operational vehicle of the company.
- To maintain the assigned vehicle(s) by keeping them clean and in running state.
- Abide by the FRSC and other regulating rules and regulations laid down by the authorities to avoid any mishaps/ accidents.
- Ensure that you take care for the safety of those who are travelling with you in the vehicle.
- Take care of assigned vehicle (s) by sending them to the company’s garage for repairs when due for services.
- Ensure that all the vehicle’s documents are updated timely.
- Perform any other assignment as would be determine by the Shift or operations manager.
- Maintain an accident free record by driving within the stipulated rules and regulations.
- Minimum of SSCE is required
- Applicant should be between 35-50years of age and must be very conversant with the Lagos State road network.
- Must be married.
- Minimum of 1 year Proven experience as an Expatriate Driver
- Minimum of 3 years Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Availability to occasionally take weekend shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
Monthly salary and very high sales commission.
Deadline: 15th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com