Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We seek suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
- The HR Assistant will help with the entire new hire application process. Which includes collecting required employment information such as employment application, reference checks and benefits information.
- It also involves being the point person for applicant questions and information flow between the organization and the job candidate.
- The HR assistant will be responsible for orienting new employees to the organization and is the point person for all new employee questions this includes going over the new orientation checklist.
- The Human resource assistant will be responsible for making sure all worked hours are accounted for and vacation or sick days are tracked and put into the payroll system.
- The Human resource assistant will be responsible for maintaining organized and up-to-date HR files.
- The human resource assistant will serve as a liaison between the organization and insurance or retirement benefit vendors.
- This includes adding or terminating employees from the benefit programs and helping to answer questions or resolve benefit related issues that may arise.
- The Human resource assistant will be responsible for performing HR file audits to ensure that all required documents are collected and are maintained in employee files.
- You will act as an advocate for employees and conveys employee issues and concerns to management for resolution.
- You will be the eyes and ears of employees and alerts management of underlying issues that may need to be addressed.
- Responsible for planning and overseeing employee recognition events.
- The Human resource assistant will provide clerical support duties for the HR manager. This would include departmental filing, answering the phone, travel arrangements and other miscellaneous duties.
Skills and Qualifications
- Reporting Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Dependability, Organization, Scheduling, Confidentiality, Independence, Orienting Employees, Verbal Communication, Teamwork, Microsoft Office Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online