Latest Jobs for Maintenance Technician at Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
- Ensure an effective maintenance of all electrical and mechanical components of the factory machines
- Generate a daily report on all electrical and mechanical faults reported.
- Ensure proper maintenance culture, safety of machineries and personnel, as well as good housekeeping.
- Ensure that panels, tools & parts are well kept & managed at all times
- Ensure that the proper and standard operational procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure the proper functioning of machines, its accessories and other factory equipment with minimum downtime
- Installation of new machines and equipments
- Training of production operatives
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Carry out periodic & preventive maintenance on all electrical and mechanical panels and machines
- Ensure prompt attention to fault and as well as quick detection and correction of technical faults.
- Repair and maintain all coding machines for flexibles and cartons
- Carry out repairs on all electronic and mechanical scales
- Any other jobs assigned by Supervisor.
- Minimum of a Trade Test II or III or an OND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Workshop craft or Mechatronics. HND is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar capacity
- Sound Knowledge of Production Machines and Operation and ability to welding
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Technical skills
- Knowledge sharing
- Team player
- Attention for details.
- Analytical and Numeric skills
- Tolerance for routine
Deadline: 30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.