Latest Recruitment at Grundtvig Polytechnic, 21st May, 2019
The Grundtvig Polytechnic, Oba, Anambra is a residential tertiary institution. It is owned by the Grundtvig Movement of Nigeria (GMN), a non-profit, Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) registered by the Federal Government of Nigeria under the land (Perpetual Succession) Act Cap. 98.
We are inviting applications from experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
- The Public Relations Officer will manage publicity, image and branding, student recruitment, and external relations for the Polytechnic.
The Candidate must possess:
- A first degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, English, or in any related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience. (Experience in an educational institution may be an advantage)
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English.
- Excellent interpersonal, team-working, and organisational skills.
- Ability to generate relevant tasks and work with minimal supervision. This includes generating publicity/student recruitment plans and budgets and executing them successfully.
- Must be computer literate and conversant with the use of social media.
- Must ensure and promote best practices in customer service.
Job Title: Deputy Rector
- The Deputy Rector will actively support the Rector in the strategic academic leadership and management of the Polytechnic and in supervising supportive functions through line reports.
The Candidate must:
- Hold a Masters or a Doctorate degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of seven (7) years professional/administrative experience.
- Be an experienced lecturer.
- Demonstrate evidence of academic and administrative leadership, initiative and creativity in policy formulation, good human relations and positive managerial attributes.
- Provide evidence of membership of reputable professional body or bodies in Nigeria.
- Provide evidence of scholarly publications in reputable Journals as well as presentation of invited papers at educational conferences, seminars and/or workshop.
- Be proficient in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) packages and capabilities.
- Be disciplined and morally sound.
- Be a person with initiative and vision for ensuring the accelerated growth and development of the Polytechnic.
Deadline: 22nd June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.