Latest Recruitment for Solar Engineer at Hazon Holdings
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry-level Solar Engineer
- To work from ladders, scaffolds and rooftops to install, maintain or repair solar equipment, electrical wiring/equipment and other fixtures.
- To diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment, and hand tools, to determine the cause of any breakdown and to resolve the problem.
- To Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or concealed areas and pull insulated wire or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
- To perform physically demanding tasks, such as display trend to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
- To provide preliminary sketches and cost estimate for materials and services.
- To perform client-site servicing, repair and or installation of company product(s).
- To connect wires to circuit breakers, distribution boards or other components.
- To serve as customer contact on technical and service related challenges.
- To prepare reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues.
- A motivated OND holder, Nabtech or Technical School Leaver with drive, smart and open to learn
- An OND Holder or Nabtech is required with 0-2 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and years of related experiences.
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, and learn newer skills
Job Title: Solar Engineer
- Assess the job site, identify and resolve any potential hazards
- Create or interpret the solar panel installation plans, mapping out the steps of the installation and where all of the components will be installed.
- Install, inspect, maintain and repair solar panel systems, including the solar collectors, concentrators, batteries, pumps, fans, or support structure.
- Do any and all electrical work needed to connect solar system to electric grid. This includes proper grounding systems, controls and all testing necessary.
- Weatherproof the solar installation in accordance with local safety regulations and the specifications of the manufacturer.
- Good customer service, attention to detail and a strong work
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
- Development of project schedules and coordination of same
- Management of staffing and resources required for on time solar project completion
- Coordinate the procurement of materials and staffing needed for each project
- Perform regular check ins/site visits with on-site personnel to track project progress
- Serve as point of contact for customers & clients for each project
- Provide progress reports and regular updates to clients and senior management as required.
- Assist service operations team in troubleshooting issues related to installation
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Solar panel engineering and installation
- Aware of the latest Solar market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Track record and evidence of success in required position
- Proficient in the use auto card for project design.
- Experience in hybrid solar installation and verse knowledge in solar system design and installation.
Deadline: 30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.