Latest Vacancies at Airtel Nigeria, 8th May, 2019
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Provisioning and Core Network Assurance Analyst
- The position is a key role within Nigeria that will be responsible for managing and providing comprehensive assurance for all the revenue streams especially in the line of provisioning and toll ticket file transfer in order to minimize leakages and maximize revenue.
- The Holder will also be review Revenue Assurance (RA) projects by building controls into all revenue-impacting projects within the RA team and ensure prompt resolution and closure of any observed issues.
Other job expectations include:
- To ensure completeness, consistency and accuracy of all Provisioning on the core and billing systems
- Reconciliation of all profiles on the HLR/SDP/Billing system to ensure that only approved services are availed customers on the live node.
- Reconciliation between all numbers on the HLR to identify and remove duplication of MSISDN’s, IMSI’s and all redundancies for consistency on the node
- To ensure completeness, consistency and accuracy of all Provisioning on other network nodes
- Analysis of all provisioned data on the other provisioning nodes. SV, SDP, MINSAT to ensure consistency in count, profile/services, accesses across all nodes including the HLR
- Ensures accuracy of revenue impacting systems configuration to avoid revenue leakages
- Coordinates B table dumps reviews from all switches and checks for all the charging, routing, and barring parameters defined on each switch
- Provides inputs on how to identify mismatches and implementation of corrective actions. Develops and implements controls on all network elements for rating and billing accuracy
- To ensure data transfer completeness and accuracy
- Daily reconciliation of ttfile reports from the switch against the EMM reports of receipt and process to confirm completeness of transferred files and subsequent escalation and follow through to ensure that the files are correctly and completely transferred.
- To ensure 100% risk identification and mitigation
- To provide assurance to the business that all operational risks have been identified and adequate controls have been put in place to mitigate against these by ensuring policies are in place to forestall leakage.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience with at least 1-2 years in Revenue Assurance and Fraud management.
- Bachelor of Science, MBA an added advantage.
Deadline: 14th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online