Latest Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited, 7th May, 2019
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Execute the marketing efforts and strategies of sales of inverters.
- Responsible for Product promotions, storming activities and so on
- Implement sales-oriented plans for more customer awareness.
- Responsible for ATL & BTL Activities planning and execution.
- Generate reports on market intelligence and competitor activities
- Observe and give feedback on dealer and consumer trends
- B.Sc/B.A in Marketing/Business/Commerce.
- 3-5 years in Sales/Marketing
- MS Office, digital marketing.
Application Deadline 9th May, 2019
Job Title: Senior Enterprise Executive (ISP)
- We are looking for a high-performing Senior Sales Executive to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Designing and implementing a strategic business/sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship building opportunities.
- BSc/MSc Degree in Business Administration or a related field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, in any of the Internet Service Provider (ISP) Companies in Nigeria a must
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with proficiency in English Language
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication.
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- Responsible for implementing, directing and overseeing the auditing and compliance programs.
- Conducts and directs audits and ongoing reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Reviews and appraises the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Assesses the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets.
- Compiles and issues reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for improvements. Directs and appraises the activities of audit and compliance personnel.
- Recommends employee training and modifications to procedures as needed. Serves as
- Liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies.
- B.Sc.in Business Administration or other related field
- 3-5 years working experience as an Internal Control Officer
- Good knowledge of Internal control systems
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject.