Latest Vacancies at Dillon Consultants Nigeria Limited, 21st May, 2019
Dillon Consultants Nigeria Limited is an architectural consultant/real estate development company located in Lagos, Nigeria & the United States of America. Registered in February 1995, and has as its primary focus – Property Development, Investment, Design Services and Facilities Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Officer
Reporting Line: Reports directly to the Finance and Admin. Manager
- Maintains record of assets and liabilities of the organisation.
- Provides administrative and accounting support to Finance and Admin Manager
- Regularly updates client financial records
- Processes payment transactions
- Cash management and disbursement
- Regular tax remittance and filling of returns with the appropriate authorities
- Fleet management and inspection
- Periodic account reconciliation with marketing, sales and store departments
- Assists in client account management including account opening, updating and reconciliation
- Assists with general account and administrative activities
- Assists in keeping financial records in line with accounting regulations
- Provides data to line manager to verify deposits with financial institutions to ensure accurate records
- Carries out banking activities/transactions as may be directed by line manager
- Assists in managing the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Assists in managing the day-to-day operations of the Finance & Accounts department
- Prepares weekly, monthly and annual reports of finance and administrative activities.
- Ensures that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Performing all day-to-day accounting operations (Accounts payable, receivables, bank reconciliations, tax preparations and remittances, profit & loss preparation etc).
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Possess minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class, Upper Division) or Higher National Diploma (Upper Credit Grade) in Accounting from a reputable University or Polytechnic respectively.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Accounting/Finance and Administrative related role.
- Good communication skill (Oral and written) is essential.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Commensurate with industry standard
Deadline: 27th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com “Finance and Admin. Officer” as the subject of the e-mail.