Latest Vacancies at Home Prep School, 30th May, 2019
Home Prep School, a reputable educational institution is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutrition Representative
Essential Job Functions
- Provide input into the design of nutrition program strategies and lead the implementation of nutrition activities.
- Provides technical advice for all nutrition-related projects and activities.
- Responsible for ensuring quality through staff capacity-strengthening, supportive supervision and monitoring.
- Provide hiring managers, program managers, and program staff with explanations of the basic skills and knowledge about nutrition that staff need to carry out their work effectively.
- Integrate nutrition within other program components, notably WASH and food security. Coordinate with other health teams to ensure complementary approaches,
- Supervise ongoing implementation of maternal and child health and nutrition promotion activities, ensuring quality control.
- Provide technical advice and support to facilitate learning related to nutrition social and behavior change communication programming.
- Monitor implementation of project activities and document best practice and success stories
- Participate on design teams for new projects and provide technical advice in the implementation and evaluation of nutrition activities.
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Oversee operations at all store with coordination from the store managers
- Ensure that all sales are accurately documented at all shops and summary of activities reported to you on a weekly basis
- Ensure all staff are proficient in the use of the automated sales/inventory recording system
- Regularly visit all store to monitor and report on activities
- Work with accounting unit to conduct regular audit of sales activities
- Regularly seek innovative ways to drive sales at the store
- Follow up with factories to ensure that ordered goods are delivered to the store on time and in good condition and quality
- Responsible for weekly reporting of shop activities including sales and inventory information
- Responsible for sending customer feedback to Management in terms of pricing, sales, inventory, logistics, service etc.
Job Title: Home Tutor
Location: Lagos Island, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
- Home Tutors provide instruction to students in their homes. Essential job duties is preparing lesson materials, identifying student strengths and weaknesses, helping with homework, explaining topics students don’t understand, and praising effort.
- Provided creative and proper study aides and techniques to assist student with future assessments
- Assisted student on their assignments for basic understanding
- Reviewed mistaken questions to prepare for preventable errors
- Instructional skills, patience and perseverance, effective communication, problem solving, and organization.
Job Title: Sales Representative (Trainee)
- Develop tactics for business growth
- Execution of business development plans& marketing communication projects
- Setting and achieving Public Relations and advertising goals and carrying out communication activities such as advert placements, corporate writings etc.
- Marketing: Planning and execution
- Generating leads and converting them to business
- Marketing plan: Develop and review marketing strategies/plan.
- Marketing research and impact assessment
- Co-ordinate marketing team; set targets, guide and supervise the team towards meeting targets
- Vet proposals written & presentations
- See to management of clients and expand clientele
- Develop IMC initiatives for brands to drive awareness, market penetration and sales.
- Plan and supervise the execution of brand communication projects which cut across activations, Media and production
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.