R.A.THINK DESIGN is an Israeli-Nigerian company. The company is managed by vastly experienced team of expatriate management executives and Nigerian staff. We have strategic partnerships and alliances with organizations and groups based in Nigeria, Europe and the Middle East. Our Office and Showroom is at 2/4 Samuel Anibaba Street, Ikosi, Ketu, Lagos. We are committed to clients’ needs and to provide excellent work as well as providing competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Door and Installer Carpenter
- Interested candidates should have good skill and experience in Carpentry, Cabinetmaking, Furniture-making, Door making and installation in a similar organization.
- Experience in installation is a key advantage.
Job Title: Plan Machinist
- Set up, program and operate one or more computerized or manual woodworking machines.
- Operate preset special purpose woodworking machines to fabricate high-end wood products.
- Fabricate or repair wooden parts for furniture, fixtures and other wood products.
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters.
- Ensures that all the production work is done in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents and project specifications.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification
- Experience working in a manufacturing furniture factory highly desirable.
Job Title: CNC Machinist
- The Wood Factory is looking for a CNC machinist with proven experience in woodwork manufacturing.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Operator is to set up, calibrate and operate computer numerically controlled (CNC) machines following an assigned production schedule.
- The Operator must ensure panels are cut to required specifications and maintain a high level of productivity and quality control.
Job Title: Cutting Machinist
- To follow edge banding procedure and producing to top quality standard (authorized standard).
- To ensure that instructions relating to production are correctly followed.
- Proper arrangement of panels and checking quantity as depicted in cutlist and approved standard for production.
- To ensure proper handling and filing of process documents – Job Order, Cutlist, Maxcut, Registers etc.
- Knowledge must include design, cutting lists, pricing, production process, and installation process.
- Possess a working knowledge of furniture fittings and accessories
Job Title: Factory Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with a minimum experience.
Deadline: 18th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com