Latest Vacancies at Rovedana Limited, 6th May, 2019
Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Job Title: Software Tester
- As a Software Tester at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
- Analyzing user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Provide support and documentation
Job Title: Network Engineer
- Establishes and maintains network performance by building net configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical / Electronic engineering or a related subject
- Certifications in any reputable Network OEM will be an added advantage.
- Other relevant certifications will also be considered
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience of about 3 years
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Deep understanding of networking protocols
- Deep understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model and its implementation
- Skilled in working with radios
- Good leadership, written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team
Job Title: Transport Operations Manager
- Directing all transportation activities.
- Developing transportation relationships.
- Monitoring transport costs.
- Negotiating and bargaining transportation prices.
- Dealing with the effects of congestion.
- First Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in Transport and Fleet Management.
Job Title: Import Logistics
- Analyse import and export documentation for incoming and outgoing shipments and ensure accuracy of documentation and verify compliance standard
- Responsible to have Import and export systems updated as needed or locally defined in the country including data and document storage where necessary
- Responsible to analyse customs duty exemptions and free trade agreements where necessary to reduce cost of imports and exports
- Accountable for performance factors related to shipping guidelines in the country
- Manage day to day customs brokers operations and ensure performances are monitored targeting a lead and cost reductions.
- Deal with customs and local authorities for day to day operational issues
- Responsible and accountable to ensure all import and export duty tariff codes are correctly applied to all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Related Logistics qualification.
- 5-7 years experience in imports and exports in logistics company
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Researching organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Postgraduate Degrees such as an M.Sc in Accountancy/Finance/Economics or Professional qualification such as ICAN is required.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in active organization(s)
Job Title: Technical Support Officer
- Installation & configuration of a company’s computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
- Logging the queries of customers and employees.
- Analysis of call logs in order to discover any underlying issues or trends.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Performing electrical safety checks on the company’s computer equipment.
- Responding to call-outs in a timely fashion.
- Following instructions, either written or in diagram form, in order to set up a system or fix a fault.
- HND/B-Tech qualification in relevant field.
- Dedicated professional with 1 – 4 years’ experience in technical support.
- Strong relationship building skills and a high level of commitment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with a team
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Provide constructive feedback
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- 3 -5 years of working experience in a related field.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of the supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build lasting business relationships with vendors.
Job Title: Dispatch Manager
- Involved in the interviewing process of warehouse employees, and are also responsible for their onboarding.
- Responsible for coordinating all of the work that gets done in a warehouse or call center on a daily basis. This process involves being in constant communication with senior management and others involved in the supply chain process.
- Must have a system for keeping track of each employee’s productivity, as warehouse work is a very results oriented position.
- Serves as the point of contact for those delivering supplies to a warehouse and vendors who have purchased the product stored in the warehouse.
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business Management, Commerce, Transportation Management or a related field.
- Substantial knowledge of an Inventory Management Software and Microsoft Office.
- 3- 5 years of relevant working experience.
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- A minimum of B.Sc. / HND
- 5+ years’ experience in customer service or logistics management a must
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Job Title: Relationship Manager
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices.
- 3 – 5 years experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration or similar field
Deadline: 31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org your job title as the subject