Latest Vacancies for Digital Marketer at Solar One Africa
Solar One Africa – A joint Venture between Swedena and Nigeria. Products are engineered and developed in Sweden, especially for the African Market.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Here at Solar One Africa we’re keen to take things to the next level – We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketer to help us in our overall marketing efforts.
- You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
- Create and implement B2C and B2B digital marketing strategies to raise Company’s profile in the industry and generate new leads
- Manage a team of digital marketing executives – ensuring work is completed on time and in a professional manner
- Update Social media handles with dynamic content to engage customers. Write articles for the company blog.
- Create and maintain an on-site and off-site SEO strategy for the Company.
- Develop an email marketing campaign to help raise awareness of the company and the vacancies advertised on the board – and report back to senior management on a monthly basis
- Assess and report back on the outcome of any digital marketing initiatives using key analytics tools.
- Develop, implement and maintain a social media strategy across the key channels (Twitter, Face book, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+) that will help to raise Company’s profile to both potential and existing customers
- Have at least three-five years of experience within the digital industry (preferably in a similar role)
- Be a strong digital all-rounder – be comfortable with all aspects of digital marketing (SEO, PPC, Content, Social, Email, Direct, Affiliates) – and have the track record to prove it
- Have a good working knowledge of the latest algorithm updates and social media trends
- Have a good experience in the use of HTML, CSS,JAVA script and Content Management System e.g. (word press)
- Have a proven track record of improving visitor numbers and increasing brand visibility online across a niche industry
- Be looking for a new challenge and will be willing to work hard to make each strategy successful.
- BSc / HND /OND in related Digital Marketing fields Or a Track record in Digital marketing.
Deadline: 29th May, 2019.