Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Intern
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Working Hours: 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays.
The Internship Program will run for 6 Months.
- Work across different departments to gain perspective and experience.
- Apply academic learning to the workplace environment.
- Participate in project teams to achieve work outcomes.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Work with teams and managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information; oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files
- Run general industry related errands
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Research and gather documentation on company position in the industry
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms; update company calendars
- Attend company functions and networking events
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Perform other work related tasks as required
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc degree or equivalent.
- Preference will be given to applicants who studied Food Science, Computer Science and Engineering.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper division from a reputable university.
- Applicant must be residing within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs.
You will need to show:
- Business skills – ability to manage budgets, lead team and liaise with suppliers
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- The ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
- Problem-solving skills
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
Deadline: 30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be “Intern”.