Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a professional Business School (training institute) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business School Administrator (Training Institute)
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the Business School as well as offering support systems, procedures and activities that facilitate the effective running of the institute.
- To manage the admin activities at the Business School efficiently;
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems to streamline processes;
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency;
- Oversee students’ registration and training programmes;
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the School to facilitate business operations;
- Oversee procurements, vendor-relations and monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials whilst paying attention to budgetary constraints;
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments in Business School operations;
- Oversee facility management of the School;
- Any other duties assigned by the line manager.
Experience and skills
- First Degree in a relevant discipline; an MBA is an added advantage;
- Strong background in office administration;
- Must be computer-literate;
- Must possess good organization and planning skills;
- Sound business acumen with the ability to achieve targets, team work and collaboration;
- Previous experience in managing an institute or a business school for at least 5 years;
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Open and negotiable.
Deadline: 15th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘E-SCH2019’ as subject of the application