We are an agricultural value chain company providing value – added services in agricultural advisory, civil engineering/construction of farm estates, farmland clearing, and manufacture of farm machines, sales, distribution & repairs, and trade import-export of agro-inputs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
- Directs all matters concerning employment legislation and contract issues to ensure that company liabilities are managed in compliance with relevant laws
- Liaises with all unit and functional heads to determine key performance requirements and ensure delivery of prioritized, tailored and focused HR interventions that add value and meet business objectives
- Coordinates the recruitment and selection process to ensure that the Group is adequately staffed by qualified and highly motivated personnel.
- Develops and provides guidance to Executive management in the implementation of an effective succession planning system to ensure the consistent supply of high calibre staff to fill jobs at senior management level and other positions across the business
- Reviews and reports on the performance of the HR Function against key
Deadline: 7th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com