Vincintoire Limited – Our client in the construction industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin/Account Officer
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Ideal candidate must be mentally agile, team player & must have great leadership and communication skills
- BSc/BA in Office Administration or related field is preferred.
- 2 – 3 yrs proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
Deadline: 15th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as title/subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.