Macmed Integrated Farms is into poultry, fish farming (eggs, meat,day old chick e.t.c) and animal husbandry. Also provide feasibility studies and business planning for all kind of businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification will be considered a plus.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
Deadline: 30th May, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com