Latest Vacancy for Secretary in a Leading Nigerian Bank
Workforce Group – Our client in the Banking sector is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Report to: Managing Director
- The Secretary is expected to efficiently support the Managing Director in the attainment of their objectives by providing functional support in the following areas: administration, secretarial and event management, as well as other related duties.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Keep an efficient and effective diary.
- Prioritize the Company’s meeting schedules.
- Ensure that the Company is updated on all her meetings, events and change made to her calendar. Proactively manage any diary conflict
- Ensure that meeting invites and minutes are sent out as and when due.
- Appropriately screen and answer all telephone calls, take messages and respond to queries as appropriate.
- Ensure effective preparation and timely arrival of the Company at meetings and functions.
- Manage administrative matters in the Company’s office.
- Respond to the administrative queries on the company’s behalf.
- Coordinate all logistics (visa, ticket, accommodation, transfer, travel allowance,
- retirement, etc.) with respect to Company’s travels.
- Follow up on meeting action items, report submission and share updates for next
- meeting within timelines.
- Adequate and updated research information for meetings and tasks as may be required.
- Maintain a detailed mail register for all emails received for the company.
- HND in Administration, Office Technology or other social science related courses
- 2-4 years of experience as Secretary, Admin or related experience
- Not more than 30 years and below
- Prepare Strategy papers/ documents for senior management’s perusal and approval.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to engage at strategic stakeholder levels
- Strong organizational skills
N70,000 – N73,000/month.
Deadline: 2nd June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online