Latest Vacancy for Tower Security Officer at Onstream Group
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tower Security Officer
ASC Nigeria Limited is a strong local player, providing specialised recruitment services for oil and gas operators in Nigeria. The company provides Manpower solutions. We are currently recruiting for our client a Tower Security Officer. He/she will be responsible for:
- Supervision of Access Control Officers in the tower
- Follow up security equipment service ability and security systems functionality in Deep Water District
- Carry out the Daily/Routine Reporting
- IST correspondent for DW Security
- Maintain a database of security incidents, personnel, equipment and other relevant data.
- Assist to coordinate the activities of the Security Coordination Room (SCR).
- Plan, deploy and monitor the Intervention Team in line with the need.
- Monitor security situation in Lagos and the South West and report accordingly.
- Advise on Intervention/Patrol deployment and operations
- Producing Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual reports of the Security Department and maintain DW Security database
- Liaison with the Facility Protection Coordinator (FPC) for all offices and residences.
- IST Correspondent responsible for liaison with Telecoms and IT department for all related needs.
- Functioning as a member of the Emergency Management Team
- Any other Service as may be assigned from time to time.
- B.Sc in Sciences, Social Sciences or Humanities
- Preferable a retired Military or police officer with 5-10 years experience.
- Good communication, negotiating, decision making, investigative and analytical skills are required for this position.
- Good knowledge of the computers and electronic security systems.
- Residential, with requirements to work overtime on weekdays, public holidays and weekends
- High rise office environment with unique security and safety issues where safety concerns frequently override security measures
- Several interfaces with other company departments, Districts, Contractors/Vendors, Government Security Forces
- Around the clock monitoring of all road movements, residences and response to distress calls, security and medical emergencies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online