Massive Recruitment for Teachers at Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board
Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment into Teaching staff position below of the Enugu State Primary Education system:
Job Title: Teacher
- Applicants must have the National Certificate in Education (NCE).
Deadline: 27th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send enclose copies of his/her credentials, curriculum vitae, evidence of age and Local Government Identification Letter. Each application should be addressed/submitted to:
The Executive Chairman,
Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board,
WAEC Bus Stop, Upper Presidential Road,
Through the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applicants are to specify the name of the Primary School in which they wish to teach.
- Multiple applications will lead to outright disqualification
- Written examinations will take place in the 17 Local Government Area Headquarters of the state on the 5th of June, 2019 at 9:00am. All applicants are required to come with their identification cards to the venue of the examinations
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews which will also take place on the 19th of June, 2019 in all the 17 Local Government Area Headquarters at 9:00am
- Late submission of applications will not be entertained.