Nationwide Recruitment at Istandwithisrael, 24th May, 2019
I Stand with Israel was established to Motivates, Inspires, Mobilize and give expression of Christian love and concern for the Jewish people and the state of Israel in recognizing the prophetic purpose of God coming to pass in our day and also recognizing our immense debt as Christians to our Jewish roots.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marathon / Pilgrim Enrollment Executive
- Our organization had signed partnership deal with an international partner Genesis123 to recruits participants and supports for the year 2020 Jerusalem Marathon and Pilgrimage Exercise coming up in March 2020.
- Consequently, we are recruiting Commission-based staff who will be parts of the enrolment and support mobilization for Jerusalem 2020 Marathon race and Pilgrimage of holy land
- The Enrollment Executive is responsible for acting as a liaison between the Istandwithisrael and prospective marathoner/pilgrim. This position requires an individual who can work independently in recruiting, raising supports and resources under the supervision of program Manager
- The Enrollment Executive is a representative of the organization and is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner consistent with the Christians ethics desire to promote a positive image and provide quality service.
- Successful experience in sales, marketing, and communications
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, organizational, and computer skills
- A Christian with verifiable proofs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends as required
- Availability to travel locally, regionally, and nationally as required
- Adaptable to a dynamic environment characteristic of an institution experiencing enrollment and program growth and program development
- Event planning experience
- Knowledge of simple financial aid policies and procedures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only the following below to: firstname.lastname@example.org using your “LGA/State of where you are living”. e.g Mushin/Lagos as subject of the email.
- Your full name
- Marital Statue
- Residential Address
- WhatsApp number
- GSM number
- Skype I.D or Zoom I.D
- We are engaging immediately but we must conduct interview with you either before June 3rd
- Only those who follow the above instruction will be contacted