New Job Vacancies at First Choice Leasing Limited, 22nd May, 2019
First Choice Leasing Limited (RC 918256) is a top Class and wholly owned Nigerian company that is reputed for Financial Intermediation and Equipment Leasing services, recruitment services, LPO finance and allied financial consultancy services. The Firm was incorporated in 2010 to fill the identified gaps in the afore mentioned fields.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- As a General Manager, you are responsible for managing the Hotel Executive team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
- A General Manager will also be required to manage profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
- Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Lead in all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels
- Deliver achievable hotel budgets, and set other short- and long- term strategic goals for the property
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members
- Lead in all aspects of business planning
- Comply with and exceed Brand Service Standards
- Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Experience as General Manager or Director of Operations within a similar quality hotel
- Degree or Master’s in Hotel Management or equivalent, managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results in a similar sized property
- Excellent leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel/leisure/service sector
- Must have 2 years experience in Hospitality
- Must have FIRST CLASS in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related course
Job Title: Estate Manager
- The primary role of Real Estate Managers, commonly referred to as Property Managers, is to oversee the daily operations of a specific property, such as a commercial building or apartment complex.
- They manage facilities maintenance, collect rent, find renters when properties are vacant and handle evictions.
- Must have similar role as a real-estate Manger
- 2 years experience
- Higher Distinction in Real – Estate or any related course
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to “Ikerionwu Nonso Joan (Head, Recruitment Services & Training)” via: Joan@firstchoiceleasingltd.com , firstname.lastname@example.org