Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Coordinator
- We are looking for a Training Coordinator to lead our employee development initiatives through hosting creative training events and educational programs.
- Ultimately, the role of the training coordinator is to oversee all professional development at our company.
- Map out annual training plans for management, HR, customer support and more
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Research and recommend new training methods, like gamification.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field.
Job Title: Commercial Operations Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Commercial Director to add value to our growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts.
- You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
- An excellent commercial director has an entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills.
- The ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities.
- The essence of this is to promote and expand our company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth of the organiation.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Proven experience as commercial director or other relevant role
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field; M.Sc/MA is a plus
- Candidates must be strictly based in Lagos
Job Title: Internal Communication Personnel
- We are looking for a Communications Assistant to provide administrative support to various teams and programs.
- In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail. If you also have administrative and social media marketing experience, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, your goal will be to help ensure clear communication of our company’s message across all channels.
- Proven experience as a Communications Assistant, Communication Specialist or similar role
- Understanding of media relations and digital media strategies
- Solid editing and researching skills
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or a related field is desired
- Candidates must be based in Lagos
Deadline: 30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com