La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Communications Officer
Job Reference: ADV/MARCOM/2019
Main Responsibilities and Task
Main responsibilities and tasks include, but not limited to the following:
- Assist the department in executing core functions across all communication & marketing mediums
- Manage the execution of planned events ensure set-up and execution occur as planned
- Assist with public relations functions and build a database of media links for future publicity
- Planning and Project managing marketing events and evaluating their success
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales
- Preparing, planning and Project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion
- Must be conversant with the usage of Social Media and other digital platforms
- Must also be conversant with Lagos market both on the island and the mainland
- Must understand PR(Media-electronic & Print).
- B.Sc / HND in any accredited and approved University or Polytechnic.
- Minimum of eighteen (18) months in a similar role with a reputable organization.
- High-level proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Good knowledge of MS-Office;
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Tactfulness; self-disciplined;
- Resolute and Value driven. Pragmatic and meticulous in processes and procedures;
- Ability to relate effectively across different levels of authority
- Time conscious and purposeful
- Self-starter and fast learner.
The Marketing Communications Officer shall demonstrate:
- Ability to meet objectives determined by operations department
- Ability to ensure a clear, transparent and accurate information to all stakeholders
- Ability to respect deadline and work under pressure
- Ability to organize his/her work with definition of a planning and a tasks list
- Ability to communicate efficiently, both orally and in written
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills with a keen attention to detail
- Good drive for initiatives
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing and database applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment without losing ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage information by using the MIS and keeping records Vertical mobility (within the same function).
Deadline: 7th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online