Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, Epson, IBM, Dell, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Toshiba, i-Direct, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Transcend & Samsung.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Location: Ojo/Badagry, Lagos
Job Objective/Purpose of the Job
- To develop strategic plans and proposals for expanding customer base, sale growth and Company growth.
- Responsible to generate sales
- Educate partners on goods coming in.
- Gather market intelligence i.e. competition pricing, models and competing mobile brands in the market.
- Follow up on all outstanding credit and improve cash flow.
- Identify and sign up potential new partners.
- Ensure Profitability of all transactions.
- Grow the sales volume of existing partners by 15%
- Develop business plans and procedures with a view to strengthening the company.
- Review and appraise already existing strategies
- Effectively communicate the businesses strategic objectives with senior management to drive the business forward.
- Managing Partner Accounts
- Revenue and Receivables
- Business Development/Sales
- Corporate Strategy
- B.Sc/OND in Business Admin or relevant discipline.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in relevant role.
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Ojo/Badagry Axis, Lagos
Department Division/ Unit: Sales
- Act as the representative of the company to the customers, promote and protect the partnership and relationship within the earmarked territory at all times.
- Ensure the sales volume of the territory is met.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Ensure achievement of excellent product distribution, availability & visibility for the brand.
- Ensure and maintain effective listing of all the brands in all trade routes within allotted sales territory.
- Ensure you achieve the agreed monthly volume and value target by SKUs.
- Ensure proper management of the vehicle assigned to you
- Continually source, recruit and enlist new customers.
- Give feedback to Category Manager on market and trade information.
- Prompt communication of product quality issue to HOB.
- Ensure POS materials and promotional activity is issued to the right customers and consumers.
- Keep and update database of outlets in the territory.
- Responsible for ensuring the redistribution standards.
- Responsible for entire sales out of the territory through defined wholesales and retail routes.
- Compile and ensure timely submission of activity report daily and weekly – on time, in full and no error.
- Ensure 100% debt recovery
- A minimum of OND in any relevant discipline
- A professional qualification is an added advantage.
Experience (Dimension and No of years):
- A minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in a similar role and sales.
- Age Bracket: 20-40 years
Deadline: 6th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org