New Vacancy at Medecins Sans Frontieres, 9th May, 2019
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, gender, creed or political affiliation. In Port Harcourt, Rivers State MSF works out of two clinics providing free medical and psychological care for victims of sexual abuse.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administration Assistant – Finance & HR
Accountabilities / Responsibilities (non-exhaustive list)
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the Field Administrator, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments,
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance, Make all administrative information available to the staff.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management,
- Update Social Security Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties; Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll. Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements,
- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability; Assist the Field Administrator in the monthly treasury planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the Field Administrator of any sort of disparity. Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting entries in the accounting software.
Required Skills And Conditions
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Finance/ Business and Administration or related degree. Master is an advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of in relevant jobs. Desirable to have experience with MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
- Languages: English required additional local languages desirable.
- Computer Literacy: Excel and Word required. Proven ability to learn finance & HR systems.
- Work Location: MSF Office Onne Road, Plot 33, GRA II, Port Harcourt, River State, Nigeria
- Permanent position: subject to probationary period
Deadline: 18th May, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit your Cover Letter, CV, qualifications and contact details by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-compliant or Late applications will not be considered
- Only successful applicants will be called for written test and interview.