Office Assistant Job Vacancy at Osibogun and Partners, May, 2019
Osibogun and Partners is a legal organization that helps individuals, corporations, financial institutions, and governmental entities across the spectrum of their critical business and legal issues globally and locally. We strive to provide an approach to service that is aligned with the concerns and priorities of our clients, and to deliver exceptional value and support throughout our relationships with our clients. To ensure we meet these standards we define formally within our firm values that we believe must be the basis for our attitudes and behavior at all times. These values form an important part of our regular performance appraisal of our lawyers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Office Assistant
- We are recruiting for the role of an Office Assistant. The purpose of this role is for the individual to assist in the smooth running of the Firm.
- The personnel will provide administrative support to the Firm.
- Minimum of O’ LEVEL Degree
- Must be computer literate.
- The desired candidate must have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Able to work closely and constructively with others
- Must be Presentable and Smart.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, CV and contact details of two referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 7th May, 2019.
Note: Applicants are expected to be resident in Lagos State, preferably on the Mainland, and only successful candidates will be contacted.