Ongoing Recruitment at Easterly Global Limited, 6th May, 2019
Easterly Global Limited is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy offering geotechincal, civil, structural, energy and mechanical and electrical engineering services. Working for a wide variety of clients across a range of sectors including retails,residential, automotive, education, industrial and commercial. We thrive on diverse and technically
challenging requirements, and our collaborative internal culture ensures coordinated project delivery across all disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
JOB LOCATION: IKEJA LAGOS.
Job Title: Field Sales Officer
Qualifications and Skills
• Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
• Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
• Excellent time management skills
• Organized work ethic
• Proven track record in sales environment
• Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
• A flexible, proactive approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Minimum educational qualification: OND or Diploma in any course
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
• A minimum of 2 years in Welding & Cutting Industry or related industry segments like tools, equipment, abrasives, etc.
• Good knowledge about the welding, equipment and tools distributors in the region.
• Good knowledge about the fabrication workshops, mining, cements & sugar industry (focus customers).
• Technical sales background at correlative companies.
Mobility & Travel Requirements:
• This role will involve traveling within the assigned region
Qualifications Language Requirements
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering discipline/background
• A self-motivated, commercially focused candidate with excellent communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to think strategically are essential
• Strong financial skills with the ability to analyze potential development opportunities and trends are essential.
• A valid local driving license is essential
Job Title: Architect & Site Engineer
• We are looking for a right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction.
• You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservation from the earliest stages right through to completion.
• The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs
• Proven working experience as an architect
• Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
• Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
• Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
• Visual awareness and an eye for detail
• Communication and project management skills
• B.Sc/HND degree in Architecture
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion
• Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure
• Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD)
• A keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to see the bigger picture of a project
• Organisational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
• An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving and mathematical ability
• Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
• An awareness of the specific environmental and social impact of your projects
Job Title: Graduate Trainee/Internship
• A business relationship executive understands all business processes and provides technology guidance to ensure maximum return on investment (ROI) for business strategy requirements.
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with clients.
• Previous sales experience and an organized approach to work.
• Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
• 2 years and above working experience as business relationship officer
• Previous experience working as a business relationship officer or a track record of managing client relationships.
Job Title:Electrical/Electronics Engineer,
Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching
and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
Min. Of HND/BSC
Work effectively with team to achieve actualise goal.
Job Title: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Skills and Qualifications:
Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information ,
Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management,
Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management.
Job Title: Finance Officer
• Preparation of budgets
• Preparing Profit and Loss Account
• Managing records and receipts
• Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
• Preparing balance sheets
• Processing invoices
• Developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process
• Providing customer service to clients
• Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
• Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
• Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
• Minimum of a B.Sc in Banking and Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
• Experience as a Finance/Account Officer in any of Construction, Engineering or Real Estate Firm
• Must have good knowledge of Managerial and Financial Accouting
• Must be proficient with the use of Accounting Software such as Quickbooks, Peachtree, SAGE e.t.c
How to Apply:
All suitable and Qualified Candidates should forward their CV to
NB:- Applicants should apply for one job vacancy only, multiple
applications attract automatic disqualification of an applicant.
5). Application Deadline
Application closes on the 1st June,2019.